Thru the eyes of a Brunette

Sunday, March 25, 2007

5 AVC Student Blog Critiques

I first critiqued Tori's Blog and I found that she did a very well done job, supported thoroughly with good links. Her blog was very informative and displayed great pictures that were pertinent to each topic.

I then critiqued Hannah's Blog which was excellent! The color of the backround even gave it more life and proved that history does NOT have to be boring and dull. Even her Xanga picture was fun, cute, and full of life! Along side her historical blogs for class, she even did some more personal ones, which made the blog more of her own. I really enjoyed it.

Next, I decided to visit Joanna's Blog which I saw as very, very organized and neat. Her blog was personal yet still very informative. It was intriguing to me to read over her Vietnam Blog. She provided the fact with still an interesting turn and spin on it to make it more appealing to the reader.

Then, I stumbled upon John-O's Blog and found that while his blog was very well done, he didn't have any pictures....not that it's all THAT important, but...well, I feel like pictures provide a better way to see an actual image connceted to the topic that is being discussed. What i DID like seeing on his blog was the fact that he really showed that he knows full well how to use great links and supporting book sources.

Finally, I critiqued Michael's Blog and even though at first I found it dull looking, I looked closer and found a great display of computer smarts. I know that sounds funny but he really seemed to show that he knew what he was talking about. Just like Hannah's Blog, Michael included some of his own personal touches, by adding stories to his blog that were not historical, but important to him. This made it seem more of "him wanting to DO the blog", not just "him HAVING to do the blog".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home