Thru the eyes of a Brunette

Saturday, February 09, 2008

My Rebuttle.

As far as Jared's disagreement with me goes, I believe that he is mistaken as to why my blog is proving to be unsuccessful.
1) The information that I provide here on my blog every weekend, is complete and whole and fully fits to each topic that I so choose to write about. The links are in working order on a constant basis, and I see that the blog entries are finished in their entirety.
2) To me, some specifics are no necessary. Jared was arguing that I leave the specifics of John Wilkes Booth catching his foot on the American flag when leaping from the box of the wounded President Lincoln, for example. To me, yes those facts are nevertheless indeed so important, but I find it necessary to cut straight to the truth of the main issue at hand. Simply because I choose not to do so is my own business...and yet, if Jared Rodgers or any other blogger wishing to argue the simplistic points of what was pointed out, they would see that clearly I got a complete "5,5,5" on the specific blog entry done by myself entitled "Assassinated Presidents-Leaders Taken out of Leadership." Simply the statement that I have not enough information on that blog, specifically, is pointless to argue when the maximum number of points are already awarded.

...And now for one last word...
"Booyah!" :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home