Thru the eyes of a Brunette

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Whose Blog That I Think Should Be In The Book...

Since I haven't done this blog topic specifically yet, I suppose that the best time to approach it and get it over with is right now.

Our American History class is creating a blog book, in which I am the assistant editor, and the past weekend's blog that I couldn't do last weekend, since I was not informed of what the topic was to be, was to write about whose blog within our class, is to be one of the best and therefore put in the blogbook.

I think that Hannah's blog, about television, (known as her special blog topic for the semester) is really interesting and quite informative. Without the knowledge of the modern day use of television, one would probably not be able to indeed have any knowledge within the use of modern technology and its assets. Hannah has clearly demonstrated her use of research and data collecting through this blog of hers, and well... IT SHOWS! GREAT JOB MY HANNAH BANANA!!!

The next blog that I believe to be very different, yet applicable to our modern day use of something, is Rick's blog on basically, in short, the history of music. I think it is very good that Rick has begun to explore all various ends of the muscial spectrum when writing about a special blog topic such as this. I find that it is most important to observe and jot down all of the different genres of music and how they have all some how in some way or another affected our modern day TASTE of what real music ought to be, when in fact in most cases, absolutely isn't. Rick however, has shown another side to what music is like and how it has, in turn, evolved in its own respect over the many years we have continued to enjoyed it! Rickola...Good Work!

*p.s.* Mr. Lockwood, I am very sorry about the lack of blog from me last weekend. I did look it up on edline, yet it wasn't there as to what we were supposed to write about, and I has absolutely no clue to what it was, so I just couldn't find what to do it on. In response to that, I have written this blog which was supposed to be last weekend's, yet instead I have decided to use it this weekend. Also, I am not aware if blog links are necessary this weekend, for this specific blog topic. Let me know if it is needed. I hope you can understand! Thank you...

1 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, Blogger Still Thinking said...

Okay

5,5,5

 

Post a Comment

<< Home